Licensed Nail Technician (Full-Time)
The Nail Technician performs professional nail, hand and foot treatments. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the nails, including a basic knowledge of hand and foot massage techniques and a neat application of polish. They must possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing learn spa specific nail service offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests. They must hold and maintain a current state license.
Assistant Nail Salon Manager
We are currently seeking an Assistant Nail Salon Manager to assist in driving success in our nail salon.
As an Assistant Nail Salon Manager, you will be the primary support for the Salon Owner. Partner with the Salon Owner to monitor performance and drive success utilizing your superior customer service skills at the front desk.
We offer a selection of product lines for our guests. These salon products may include: Moroccan Oil, CND, OPI, Entity, Zoya, Butter London and Gelish
- Put your best face forward in this high energy position and ensure that every guest has a friendly, inviting and memorable experience.
- Assist the Manager in managing all aspects of the salon
- Responsible for opening an closing the salon on time
- Answer all incoming calls, schedule appointments and collecting payment for services.
- Drive service and retail awareness and understanding through individual and designed promotions.
- Assist technicians to consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain minimum retail sales goals.
- Goals for this position are based on retail sales, retention and rebooking goals.
- Call no shows and make attempts to rebook and charge no show fee
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Call and confirm clients for following day
- Answer phones professionally
- Have an understanding of our product lines and a working knowledge of our services.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Candidate must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with iPad
- 1 – 2 years of customer service/receptionist experience in the salon and spa or retail industry
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Salon Coordinator preferred
- Passion and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Must be local to Oak Lawn area
Hourly + Bonus Opportunity
We are always looking for positive, energetic, hard working people who are passionate about the beauty industry to join our team.
We are looking for the following positions: