We are excited to announce the reopening of Luxure Nail Bar. When we do open, safety is our main concern right now. That means things will look a little different (more on that below).
To ensure that we do our part to protect our employees and guests, Luxure Nail Bar will be installing the following guidelines.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask in order to receive service. Face mask will need to stay on for the duration of the service. We will also be taking your temperature before you enter the salon. If you are experiencing a temperature above 100.4, we will be unable to complete your service and kindly ask that you stay home.
- Guests will be required to wash their hands with warm soap and water for 30 seconds before service begins.
- We will only allow guests with appointments into the salon. Please make other arrangements for children or other guests if they are not being serviced.
- We will not be offering beverage service at this time.
- Only two guests will be allowed into the salon at the same time and will be required to remain six feet apart during the service.
- To limit the need for contact, we will not accept cash payments or tips. All services must be paid online using the credit card you use to schedule your appointment.
- We believe that these few items will help to ensure that our staff and guests will remain safe and healthy.
Thank you for your time and understanding!
Owner Luxure Nail Bar